?

Log in

No account? Create an account
atom

Mom Update - Cautiously Optimistic

Yesterday, they did another endoscopy, and the doctor injected epinephrine into the blood vessel that was bleeding, and it stopped bleeding. Mom sounds better this morning, but right now we're in a wait-and-see mode. If her hemoglobin numbers stay good without more transfusions, they won't need to do surgery, and they'll send Mom home next week. If the numbers drop again, they may have to operate.

Either way, I'm heading down to NYC next week, probably on or right after election day. And I'll stay over the weekend, into the following week. My hope is that Mom will be home by the time I head down, so I can help her out while she recovers in the house. If she's still at the hospital, I'll be bouncing back and forth between Queens and Manhattan for a while.

Comments

Sending more good thoughts and wishes her way, and yours as well.
Here's hoping things continue to go on the well side.

Sending well wishes both your and her way. :)
I hope that's the end of the bad luck/illness. *crossed fingers*
I haven't been saying anything, but I have been thinking about and praying for you and your mother.
atom

December 2016

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
Powered by LiveJournal.com