I've been meaning to post more here recently, but unfortunately, all I have time for right now is a short update. I had some rather important deadlines to meet in April, so it kept me from doing much else with my life other than work and spend time with the family. When I have a moment, I do want to talk about a few things, including: • Local politics. A modified version of my warrant article to regulate political robocalls, Article 20, was approved by the town's Advisory Committee, and I want to say more about that; I also want to talk about an interesting Town Meeting race in my precinct, in which I've endorsed Jonathan A. Karon. • Fiction. The movie version of "I Remember the Future" is proceeding apace, and the Bulgarian magazine Objects is reprinting the story in their April issue. • The Dan Kimmel Film Festival . At my suggestion, Dan is encouraging people to watch one recommended SF film per month, which he'll then discuss on his blog, Behind the Scenes . Go take a look. Anything else people want to hear about? Note that I'll be off-line for a few days for Passover.